Craft Beer at Home - How to Brew Your First Beer


Original Price : $99

Instructor : Craft Beer at Home

Rating : ★★★★★ (1 Review) 

Total Students : 1349

 
udemy free coupons


Course Description:

Brewing Your First Beer Is Easier Than You Think.
If you enjoy drinking beer then you’ve probably thought about brewing your own.
I know I have.
Many times while tasting a flight of beer at a local brewery, I’ve thought to myself “hmm… if this was a little more hoppy or a little more full bodied” – I always felt like I could improve on that beer but I didn’t know how to brew. The truth was… I was intimidated about brewing my own beer. Yet… I still had day dreams of making my own beer someday.
I had convinced myself that brewing beer would be complicated. Until I tried it.
This course is a summary of all the knowledge my roommate and I received from our beer brewing journey that resulted in 6 different beers totaling 30 gallons.

What are you going to learn?

  • Over 45 lectures and 2 hours of content!
  • Brew your first craft beer from your home
  • Understand the ingredients that go into brewing and how they affect the brew
  • Be guided through the proper brewing equipment and how to use them.
  • Learn the difference between beers and what makes each unique

udemy 100% discount coupons

Please Share

To Watch List:




SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment